• Once your order has been placed or your delivery is on its way, a Site 74 driver or representative will be in touch or contact you to send you their GPS coordinates in a text message once they are headed your way.
• If you would prefer receiving GPS as an email, please notify driver.
• We are committed to deliver as quickly as possible, however delivery times may vary based on traffic and order volume.
• It is your responsibility to be present for delivery. If you are unable to accept your delivery, please call us at (601)503-0099.
• All orders must be delivered directly to the person who has placed the order.
• During your first week as a member you may only order once in the week.
• If you need to reschedule a delivery or will not be available, please contact Site 74 immediately. If you have received a text from a driver that says they are on their way, you have 5 minutes to notify them that there is a delay.
• Our drivers do not enter your house or apartment. Please do not invite them in.
• Abuse of the service or our staff will result in denial of service and possible termination of your collective membership.
• Driver carries no product other than your order.
• Driver vehicles have security cameras and are tracked via GPS through security headquarters.
• Drivers retain the right to refuse service to anyone.
• We will only deliver to a residence, your work, or hotel where you are checked in. Addresses and contact #’s will be verified.
• Our drivers will not be in a marked car. Drivers are randomly and anonymously followed by our trained safety personnel to ensure best practices.
• We want your experience with us to be as hassle-free, safe, and discreet as possible. Our drivers may wear a uniform shirt with a minimal design, but will not say anything about marijuana or being a collective.
• Deliveries are packaged in discreet paper bags, just like a typical food delivery.
Site 74 Collective operates in compliance with California laws and in accordance with Proposition 215—The Compassionate Use Act of 1996, and all state laws and guidelines required by the California Attorney General to ensure the security of marijuana grown and distributed for medical use only
Following California MMP, safe access and sensibility laws and regulations set forth by the state of California. Requests will be processed once medical recommendation has been verified by a licensed physician.
Products are distributed only in accordance with California Health and Safety Code Sec. 11362.5(B)(1)(A) & 11362.7(H) and in compliance with Prop 215 & S.B 420
NOTICE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT: Pursuant to the Constitution of the State of California, Amendment III, Sec. 3.5(c), state law enforcement officials have “no power... to refuse to enforce a statute on the basis that federal law or federal regulations prohibit the enforcement of such statute.” It is therefore your legal duty and responsibility to respect and obey this agreement per the above-cited legislation, and to leave the individuals and gardens herein described unmolested and unreported to federal authorities. Failure to follow state law may result in legal action being taken against you. Thank you for your understanding and compliance.